Doc. Ing. Milan Honner, Ph.D.
- Quantitative thermography, measurement of optical properties
- laser technologies for material processing
- management of research projects
- organization of internal and external cooperations
- protection of intellectual property and publication of results
- 1995 - University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Physics of technological processes and physical technology (Plasma physics and its applications, Physics and engineering of solid materials, Physical technologies of thin surface films deposition)
- 1999 - University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Dept. of Physics, Plasma physics and physics of thin films (Modeling of thermomechanical processes in new technologies)
- 1995 → 2001
- ŠKODA VÝZKUM s.r.o., Plzeň, Junior Researcher
- 2000 → present
- Západočeská univerzita v Plzni, Senior Researcher, since 2005 Head of Department, since 2013 Director for Strategy
- High Temperature Lab, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Minnesota, USA
- Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, University of Missouri-Columbia, USA
- Universite D'Orleans a výzkumné centrum GREMI, Francie
- H-index - 6, times cited - 134, journal papers - 22, research reports - more than 100
- Applied research
- Applied results (prototype, pilot plant, verified technology, function sample, SW product, ... ) - 121
- 2015 → present
- Head of research program C3 - Laser technologies in the project MŠMT"CENTEM+" č. LO1402
- 2012 → 2014
- Head lecturer in the project "Processing of educational program and training of lecturers in the branch of laser technology" (OP VK reg. č. CZ.1.07/3.2.02/04.0007).
- 2011 → 2014
- Head of research program C3 - Laser technologies for material treatmnent and analyses in the project MŠMT OPVaVpI "Centre of New Technologies and Materials" - CENTEM č. CZ. 1.05/2.1.00/030088
- 2012 → present
- Head of workpackage WP9 Material testing and thermography, TAČR Centrum kompetence TE01020068 Centre of research and experimental development of reliable energy production
- 2012 → 2015
- project leader project MPO FR-TI4/701 "Vision of the future – helical beam"
- 2009 → 2013
- project leader project MPO FR-TI1/255 (program MPO VaV 2009 - TIP) "Research and development for system of solar panels production quality control"
- 2009 → 2012
- project leader project MPO FR-TI1/273 "Research and development of high-emissivity composite coatings for high-temperature applications"
- 2006 → 2011
- project leader project MPO 2A-1TP1/080 "Trvalá prosperita" New experimental systems for research of thermomechanical instabilities of tribological processes in machines
- project leader - project FRVŠ 389/2007 "Laboratory of infrared spectrometry"
- 2005 → 2010
- member of the board leading of the project MŠM 4977751302 "Processes in excharge plasma new thin film materials with unique properties"
- 2001 → 2004
- researcher - project MŠMT LN00B084 "New Technologies Research Centre (research topics: thermography, computer modelling of thermal processes)
- 1997 → 2001
- researcher - applied research projects focussed on industrial thermomechanics at ŠKODA Výzkum s.r.o., Plzeň (research topics: measurement and computer simulation of of thermo-mechanical processes, cooling of castings, optimization of heatings in industrial furnaces, thermal spraying technology)
- 1997 → 2000
- project leader MPO FA-EV 014/98 "Optimal heating control system for continuous furnaces"
- 1997 → present
- University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Faculty of Applied Sciences
- 2015 → present
- University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Chairman of the board of the doctoral study program Engineering of special technologies and materials
- 2005 → present
- University of West Bohemia in Pilsen
- advisor of 23 bachelor, master and dostoral thesis in the branch of physics, thermomechanics, material engineering, mechanical engineering, accredited tutor for doctoral studies at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and the Faculty of Applied Sciences.