Active thermography laboratory
The laboratory is focussed on thermographic material analyses methods, which are based on active thermography. We deal particularly with infrared non-destructive (also nondestructive) testing (IRNDT), which belongs to modern methods for inspection of surface layers or thin parts of various materials. We perform thermovision non-destructive testing of components from various materials. Infrared inspection of material, so called infrared defectoscopy, is method capable for detection of internal imperfections in material, such as cracks, defects, voids, cavities and other inhomogeneities. Thermographic testing of material is possible to be performed in our laboratory or directly at customer place.
Our staff Ing. M. Švantner, Ph.D., is a member-expert of working group CEN/TC 138/WG 11 "Infrared thermographic testing" of the European Committee for Standardization.
- Utilization of IRNDT methods for practical applications
- Determination of measurement procedures and their parameters for different applications
- Prototype components inspection
- Verification of industrial usability of inspection methods for required applications
- Preparation of an IRNDT inspection system prototype and its verification
- Research and educational support
- Development of new inspection methods and procedures for infrared testing
Coatings and layers 2018
We have attended the 17th Conference on Coatings and Layers 2018 in Rožnov pod Radhoštěm, Czech Republic, where we presented our contribution. more →
THERMOGRAPHY IN PRACTICE 2018
On 9th-11th October 2018, a professional conference THERMOGRAPHY IN PRACTICE 2018 is held in Hustopeče(Czech republic), which is also traditionally attended by our staff with several expert contributions. more →
Newly establishing Approved Training Center ATD ČR, z.s. in Pilsen
In the framework of the professional meeting of certified persons for the function Technician Diagnostician of Thermography the prepared Approved Training Centre in Pilsen will be presented. The establishment and organization is provided by our workplace more →