Laboratory of optical properties measurement
Laboratory of optical properties focuses on precise analyses of a wide range of optical properties (emissivity, reflectivity, transmissivity, absorptivity). Scientific and industrial samples can be analyzed in the wavelength range from ultraviolet to infrared radiation at room and high temperatures.
- emissivity, reflectivity, transmissivity, absorptivity
- ultraviolet (UV) to infrared (IR) spectral range
- room and high temperatures
- industrial and scientific applications
- offer for industry and science (analyses, development of measurement methods, consultation)
- internal use (development of laser materials processing technologies, development of methods of infrared thermography)
New article:"Analysis of short wavelength infrared radiation during laser welding of plastics"
The renowned scientific journal published our paper from the field of temperature measurement and process monitoring of laser welding of plastics. more →
We participate on directing of future research in Europe
We participated on meeting of technological platform Photonics21 in Brussels, where the main focus was common preparation of roadmap for next framework programme after Horizon 2020 beginning in 2021. more →
Our presentation at conference THERMOGRAPHY IN PRACTICE 2017
We presented contributions focusing on LabIR's own products: thermal imaging paints and thermal imaging software. more →