Laboratory of optical properties measurement
Laboratory of optical properties focuses on precise analyses of a wide range of optical properties (emissivity, reflectivity, transmissivity, absorptivity). Scientific and industrial samples can be analyzed in the wavelength range from ultraviolet to infrared radiation at room and high temperatures.
- emissivity, reflectivity, transmissivity, absorptivity
- ultraviolet (UV) to infrared (IR) spectral range
- room and high temperatures
- industrial and scientific applications
- offer for industry and science (analyses, development of measurement methods, consultation)
- internal use (development of laser materials processing technologies, development of methods of infrared thermography)
We wish you a festive Christmas season and success in 2020
Ing. Jiří Martan, Ph.D. successfully defended his habilitation thesis
A member of our research team successfully completed the habilitation procedure at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, UWB. more →
New article:"Analysis of short wavelength infrared radiation during laser welding of plastics"
The renowned scientific journal published our paper from the field of temperature measurement and process monitoring of laser welding of plastics. more →