Laboratory of temperature fields measurement
Laboratory of temperature fields measurement deals with contact and noncontact temperature measurement of objects and their surface. Our department has a wide spectrum of contact measurement devices (thermocouples, data loggers) and noncontact measurement devices (infrared cameras and pyrometers).
Measuring the temperature in defined places is important for monitoring, control and management of processes involving changes of material temperature. The knowledge of the temperature field allows optimizing the production process and reduce the costs of the industrial production. Optimizing the process parameters can shorten the processing time, spare energy and reduce the number of duds.
- accurate laboratory and outdoor temperature measurements
- measuring temperature fields using infrared camera
- measuring emissivity of materials for thermography and other noncontact measurements
- development of online thermography inspection system in a production line
- development of our own thermography software
- contact temperature measurement using thermocouples
- development and utilization of thermal box-barriers
- component testing
S potěšením oznamujeme publikování našeho článku „Continuous walking-beam furnace 3D zonal model and direct thermal-box barrier based temperature measurement“ v časopise Case Studies in Thermal Engineering
- more →