Main activities of the TTP department are the research and development aimed at industrial applications. The research activities focus on two main areas - laser technologies for material processing and industrial thermography-thermometry. Both of these areas, which combine physical processes of infrared radiation and its interaction with a material, are supported by investment funds from the ERDF in the framework of the project CENTEM.
Projects in progress
Long-term projects of cooperation with industrial companies are usually supported by MPO or TAČR funds, within which we provide research and development of new measurement methods or production technologies. The aim of our internally funded development projects is solving of our own research in a new areas to support the acquisition and solution of a new business and research projects.
- Project LabIR-PAV Pre-application research of infrared technologies
- Project ESA contract AO/1-9843/19/NL/GLC
- Project CENTEM+
- Project TheCos Thermoplastic Composite Structures
- Project TE01020068 Centre of research and experimental development of reliable energy production
- Projekt Research and Development of Fireplace Stoves
- Project GA14-18938S Utváření morfologie nano- a mikro-celulárních polymerních pěn
- Sub-project TG02010011 Brýle pro nevidomé lidi
- Sub-project TG02010011 Laserově texturované povrchy pro tribologické aplikace
- Project FR-TI 4/701 Vision of the Future - Helical Water Beam
- Project SPIE 00547924 Grant to organize a teacher training with Photonics Explorer kits2
- Project CENTEM
- Project FRVŠ no.389/2007 Infrared spectrometry laboratory
- Project 2A-1TP1/080 New experimental systems for research thermomechanical instabilities of tribological processes in machines
- Project FR-TI 1/255 Research and development for the solar panel manufacturing quality management system
- Project FR-TI 1/273 Research and development of high-emissivity composite coatings for high-temperature applications.
- Project FR-TI 1/305 Application of Laser Technologies into the Process of Crystalline Silicon Solar Cells Production
- Project FR-TI 1/421 Integrated system for optimalization control of consumption and quality of production processes of energetic demanding thermic equipment sets with application of artificial intelligence.
- Project FR-TI 1/514 Design optimizing of middle and high capacity industrial furnaces