HDM Eval: software for the evaluation of residual stresses measured by the hole drilling method
The software can read binary data from HBM Restan SINT measuring system or from a text CSV file. The user can edit the input data, set the evaluation parameters, and evaluate the residual stresses.
The equivalent uniform stress method or the integral method can be used to process the measured deformations and evaluate the residual stress. Both the methods can use the calibration coefficients defined by the norm ASTM E837 or the coefficients calculated at the New technologies – research centre. We can incorporate user calibration coefficients if requested for special applications.
The results are presented graphically and numerically. The software can save and load the evaluation parameters, export the results and generate a report. More information
- Processing the measured data: trim, approximation, interpolation step for the evaluation
- Calibration coefficient selection: ASTM E837-08, ASTM E837-13a, NTC coefficients (determined by a numerical FEM simulation at the University of West Bohemia, New technologies – research centre)
- Evaluation method selection: equivalent uniform stress, integral method
- Computes the magnitude and direction of the residual stresses
- Generates a standardised report in a versatile HTML format
Agencia DAT – Asociación Cooperadora, Argentina